Sunday, July 4, 2010

Hope

I am suffering from depression and having high tension, because of my business falling down and all my hard work is worthless. Some time I really feel that the trouble I am having is very serious and I am not finding way to solve. Usually my thought is positive and I work positively too but when thing goes wrong and all the effort goes insignificant then mind doesn’t think right way.

To make the mind fresh and to over come from depression, I joined Yoga class from June 2010. Yoga class relieved me slowly. I wish this class will bring my positive thinking and encouragement back.  I really struggle from very young age but I never had disappointment. I always got something afterwards and always saw improvement. I know thing does not happen same all the time which I had experienced earlier but I never lost one after another. I don't know why time does not cope? Why all my decision goes wrong? And why my plan doesn’t work out? 

I know behind the darkness there is brightness too. Still I am alive waiting for the brightness to increase my strength and to bring back the encouragement I joined the Yoga class its helping me a little bit. At least two hours every day my mind calm down and that helps another four-five hours.  I am hoping the better day and the better future ahead..........................

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ambar,

    Depression is a hard thing to live through, but you will find an end to it one day. You are a great human being and a lot of people respect and admire you for what it's worth.

    Take care,

    Lynda

    ReplyDelete