Friday, July 2, 2010

Life

The life in reality is so doubtful. Last year, I took a close look at my life. Every moment I found it full of fear, felt hopeless, unsecured and losing confident. Last one year I haven't had a single moment to enjoy. I really worked hard, used my knowledge and put all my effort to build better business but nothing happened, my business didn’t improve and my life is getting worse and worse. I am so scared looking ahead, looking my family, looking my son’s education and looking at the present conditions. I am feeling so hopeless; my every effort turned out meaningless and did not work. I feel so unsecured, I have lost everything, and whatever I made is all gone. I am really losing my confident I really worked hard to build a sustained business. I invest all my money, time and knowledge but in return I got nothing. 

In March 2009 I started a new restaurant at a new place with courage, confident, hope and happiness. I never thought this business would damage my life. I never lose my confident and never been sad but when the business went down and all my effort became meaningless.  Some time I feel like I am going to be mad, my mind does not work and I just feel tired. My mood is always off and I have no courage to do any work. I am not sure the business I am doing is right or wrong? Or I have the right knowledge for a restaurant?  Whatever, money, time and knowledge I have spent? I used many different techniques to make the business better, but there’s no improvement. All these conditions unknowingly dragging me into sadness.............................

No comments:

Post a Comment